Mar 23, 2013

my goal of 2013

Three months have already passed since 2013 began.

During this three months, I was thinking about my goal of 2013.

I came up with an  great idea.
"to study Spanish!!"

After I came to the US, I really realized that learning foreign language was difficult. Before I came to the US, I had thought that if I went to the US, I could have spoken English fluently. However, now one year has passed, but I cannot speak English fluently.

I know my English is still not good, but I believe to study Spanish in the US is also to study English.
Moreover, there are a lot of people around me who can speak Spanish now.
I think it's a great opportunity to study Spanish.

photo from here
I've never studied Spanish.

I know it's not easy, but I hope my Spanish and English will get better!!

Hasta luego.

2 comments:

  1. Are you really going to study Spanish? I think that is so so so exciting! Let me know if you do and if you learn more English along the way!

    Blog about your experiences!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, HALLELUJAH TRUTH!!
      I'm looking for the Spanish class in Atlanta.
      I'm so excited!!!

      Delete