Nov 21, 2012

Please Don't.....

In your daily life, If you say "please don't ......,"  
Do you think you feel irritated ? or happy?

I think  it usually means I might feel irritated.

Let check me how often and when I hear "Please Don't...." in my dairy life.
 
 CHEESE Bagles just out from the oven.
Good Smell. Good Taste. 
 I said to my roommate,
"Please Don't eat too much."
which meant I did a good job in my lunch :)


"Please Don't touch!!"
In my house, I have only my roommate's desk.
Unfortunately, it annoys me everyday.
Of course, my roommate says nothing,
but I know what he wants to say 
because this mess always tells me.
  I want to say,
"Please Don't come into my sight."


All Stripe.
I just realized I might like stripe shirts.
Moreover, I noticed something when I saw this picture.
"Please Don't bother my eyes." 


TIME to throw it away...
I know it's a time.
My mom must say
"Please Don't wear such a broken shoes!!"
Yes, I know, but I'm hesitating
no matter how my socks got wet in rainy day,
because I've spent a lot of time with it.




LOVE LETTER.
My roommate is a cell biologist.
He has billions of friends called "cells".
He goes out early every  morning to say "Good morning" to them,
but   "Please Don't forget me."


Status Ranking in our house.
My roommate takes care of his cells everyday,
but now all he can say in front of me is
"Please,,,, Please Don't cut too much..."
"Please,,,, Please Don't cut my ear..."


Can't grow up any more.
These trees might want to grow higher.
These trees might want to close the sky.
These trees might want to say,
"Please Don't cut us...."



MY GOD "potato chips"
I cannot imagine my life without potato chips.
I know I should not eat them everyday.
All I can do is staring at them everyday.
"Please Don't come into my sight."


"Please Don't..." is not just Irritation, Anger and Sadness.
"Please Don't..." sometimes includes the feeling of Love, Happiness and Laugh.

"Please Don't leave my blog without smile."

Yes, I know, it' up to my BLOG.

16 comments:

  1. If you can't change your roommate, complain is useless. Just enjoy it, all suffer and sorrow, happiness and pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Changjian Li.
      Did my blog sound complaints?
      Enjoying suffer, sorrow, and pain is most difficult part of my life... I hope I can do it!!

      Delete
  2. It seems that you and your roommate have a good time together. It's so interesting. I like your potato chips in your hand, I always buy it. Wish you happy everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Prince Sunshine.
      I really enjoy my life with him.
      Not he but Potato chips always bother me...
      It is made from vegetable, but it's not healthy.
      I wish potato chips would be healthy food by using new science technology!!

      Delete
  3. Your lunch seems so delicious !! How you cook it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,Eater.
      Bagle is easy to cook. Just mixing, boiling and baking, most time is waiting.

      Delete
  4. It seems like your shoes have given all their lives to you. And I haven't tried to make a burger by myself. Do you have some tips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Blue Mather.
      Yes, That's why I cannot throw them away. Do you think they want to fall asleep forever??
      Bagle is easy to cook. I think boil is the key.

      Delete
  5. You know... I totally understand what the meaning of "don't touch my desk" is. Even though there are a lot of items on my desk, I can find everything I want, but only me. Haha..... some reported that the desk with many items helps people to be thoughtful. Do you agree it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wanderer.
      Really?? I can't agree with it!!
      My roommate agrees with it and your comment with nodding...Your comment makes him happy:)

      Delete
  6. Anonymous11/21/2012

    I want to eat the chips...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rui Kao.
      I want to eat chips, too....

      Delete
  7. Wow! your photos and words are so special that suit your style very well, it shows you have a deep insight with life. Moerover, these clothes are so small and cute~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, shell Bean.
      I think deep insight makes my life rich and exciting.
      This blogging class is a good chance to see my world deeply.

      Delete
  8. The photo of your shoes is very interesting! It looks like a mouth with teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear summer.
    I was impressed your idea of mouth and teeth.
    Actually it looks like those.
    I appriciate your creative idea!!

    ReplyDelete