Dec 5, 2012

Missing

#reverb12 Day 5: What was your dream destination?

What was your dream destination in 2012 and why?

My dream destination in 2012 was to get used to American life, because here is quite different place where I used to live. When I read about culture shock in
my English class, most textbooks take Japan and America for example, which
means there are many differences between Japan and the US.  
However, I love here because the US is comfortable to live and I don't need to
care about others.

Anyway, I want to ask this question to some person (??) (No, my cat!?  No, it!!)


MISSING!!!
This cat is my pencil case.
(I call it "she".)
She disappeared two weeks ago.

She was gone with my USB and two mechanical pencils which I have used
for more than fifteen years. She ran away from my open backpack while I was walking. I have no idea why she left me without a word.

Did she find a handsome mouse like Mickey Mouse?? or Did she find red ribbon to become Hello Kitty??

I have been looking for her, under the cars, in the bushes and in the trash boxes...but I can't find her.



My present pencil case.
Every time I see this, it makes me miserable.

Where is she going??
What is her dream destination??
"Please teach me where you are, and please come back to my backpack."

Have you seen her?
If you meet her, please let me know as soon as possible.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh...poor kitty has gone missing! I know what it is like to have items drop out of my backpack. I love how you imagine your kitty going in search of its dream destination. How terrible to lose old friends like the mechanical pencils that have been in your life for 15 years.

    I think you need a NEW pencil case. Perhaps, a Hello Kitty one! What will you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, HALLELUJAH TRUTH.
    Still I've belived she will come back.
    If I get NEW pencil case, a Hello Kitty one, Hello Kitty might be unable to stay in my backpack patiently because she would go out with her boyfriend, Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...maybe she just want to go on an adventure, hope she "find" her way home when she gets tired :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear, Shell Bean.
    Oh,she is just going on adventure!!!
    I'm afraid she won't get tired because she ate precious food, called "mechanical pencils". Anyway, I hope she is enjoying her adventure.
    Thank you, Shell Bean!!

    ReplyDelete