Dec 7, 2012

Early Bird is Good ??

#reverb12 Day 7: What will you take with you?

What's the one thing you want to take with you into 2013?

What I want to take with me into 2013 is my habit of getting early
in the morning. I got this habit recently.

"Early in the morning" means not 6:00 but 4 or 5 AM.
The reason is that I had a lot of homework everyday, but I didn't want to do it,
so I went to bed earlier.  Though, my homework was waiting for me as if 
it was a chick waiting for feed. As a result, I had to wake up early....

Does the early bird catch the worm ??
Is it true ??
Can the early bird become famous like BIG BIRD in SESAME STREET ??

My parents got angry when the hens in their neighborhood cackled at 4 AM.


Kind of osushi for Potluck party.
I got up at 4, and made it.
It was not for my party but for my roommate's.
I was just sleepy during classes whole day.



Since I used to wake up early, I get up at 4 or 5 AM even on weekends
although I really want to sleep more and more and more!!
  I feel like I become
an elderly person.

I cannot figure out the advantage of getting up early??

However, early bird's proverb is famous. Also, we have same kind of proverb in Japanese, which means there must be something special in getting up early.  

To make sure of the advantage, I want to take this unexpected habit into 2013.

Do you think the early bird can catch the worm ??
If you know the benefit, please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing!! I always get up at 12:00 when there is no class... I have to say I am a little bit lazy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, Summer.
    I want to sleep like you!! If you say you are lazy, I want to be lazy!!

    ReplyDelete