Dec 8, 2012

I LOVE HIM♡

#reverb12 Day 8: Your most important relationship?

Considering the idea that nothing lasts forever: what was the most important
  relationship that you fostered in 2012?

How will you continue to nurture it in 2013?

 
All of prompts are very nice, but sometimes I needed to think about it
for a long time to find the answer. Though, today's prompt is easy because
I have the only one answer.
 
It's him.
I really love him. He is so fascinating guy. I cannot live without him♡♡♡
You want to see him, don't you??  
 Ummm,      OK!! I'm gonna introduce him to you.





Best friend, and my family.
GOMA-chan.
I call him GOMA-Pi
Are you disappointed because he is not a human,
but a plush toy??




Over The Ocean.
No way!!
Occupied most space in my 29" luggage.
How and When did he come into my luggage??
I was going to bring my clothes more...

 
I met him 23 years ago, and I spent all the time with him, so we know
everything about each other.
I sometimes wash him with Shampoo and conditioner, and groom his fur.
He always listens to my talking without saying a word.




Sleeping.
He is sleeping on my pillow.
(My father Sometimes tried to use him as a pillow. Please don't do that!!)

Sometimes sleeping on the floor in the morning.
"It's not my fault!!"
"He wanted to sleep on the floor!!!"

As I got older, He got older.
Usually, when human get older, their lens in the eyes get white, which is
cataract. However, in his case, he had white lens in his eye when young,
but  his lens turned to black. His eyebrow is also getting thin.

We live helping each other, so I'll need him in 2013, 2014,2015,,2050,,,2100,,,,
I hope he has the same opinion as mine.


What is the most important relationship for you ??




13 comments:

  1. Goma-chan is gorgeous! I can see why he is so important to you... and brings you such good fortune.
    Thank you for introducing him to us. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kat.
      My parents gave me him as a bithday gift.
      I really appreciate #Reverb12. Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  2. GOMA-Pi? Wow! He is so cute!! I love him too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear, Summer.
      I'm happy you like GOMA-Pi!! Thank you!!

      Delete
    2. Your pillow is so cute, I can see that it's so important to you. We all have something important to us, it gives us power. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Hi, Prince Sunshine!!
    He is not my pillow!!!!!! Are you kidding??
    Anyway, as you said, he always give me a power!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Bella.
    I'm glad you like him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first thought, I thought 'him' was a person. But it's still a very happy to have something keep company with for such a long time, it must be full of memery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Blue Mather.
      Sorry for betraying your expectation!!
      As you said, I and he share with great memories.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! What a nice surprise! And I have a confession! I have a stuffed animal from the time I was 2 years old. Teddy is in pretty bad condition now. I love your loyalty because I never took Teddy on international trips. Goma-Pi is one lucky companion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, HALLELUJAH TRUTH.
    Your Teddy is so lucky!!!
    Wow, 2 years old!!! Can I meet your Teddy??

    ReplyDelete