Nov 9, 2012

BLOGGING about BLOG

 I've just begun to blog and to connect with your daily life that I 've never experienced.That's why now I'm very curious about blogs, so this week I was exploring in the blog world on the couch with hot chocolate. 
 I am surprised because there are enoumous blogs in this world. Some are popular and often uploaded, but some are not uploaded for a few years as if time stopped. Finally, I discovered several sparkling blogs  which is so valuable.


These five passionate blogs will bring my blog to some hints because these blog makes me happy.

1.Les Adorables - 愛すべきパリの人びと
This blog is photo blog, BUT it's not just photo blog.
This blog would make everybody laugh with not big but small, although most pictures show common dairy scenery. This blog has the power to turn the daily life into funny story just changing the viewpoint.

2.Single Father, A Humor Blog
This blog is about his daily life as a single father. I think he might sometimes have some difficulties  in  his parenting, but he seems to enjoy his parenting and his life.
 As this title says, this blog has Humor, so it makes me happy.  I could imagine his feeling through his blog. I like his positive thinking.

3.The world through my eyes......
This blog describes the blogger's opinion throuth her viewpoint.
I like this blog's design. The letter is so cute. And I like her opinion which are not like teenager. She has her world. I hope I express my world like her.

4.Heart Soul Inspiration ♥
This blog tell us the blogger's inspiration she gets through her life.
Once I read this blog, I can't stop reading, because I think her blog is vigorous and written at up tempo, that's why I got involved in her blog.

5.はんなりマンゴー
Actually, I read this blog before I start to blog. This blog is about exploring his town to find himself with his cute dog called "Mango". First, I like his beautiful photos. Also, each blog entry is intellectual, so I can absorb in a lot of knowledge from this blog. Unfortunately, since this is written in Japanese, most people can't understand what this blog says, but I believe that you could enjoy this blog with only photo even though you don't know Japanese.

These blogs are so nice. I'm sure you are lucky  if you visit their blogs because these will make you feel happy!! 

Blogging world is a great world. We can connect with a lot of people and We can share our thinking or feeling or everything that we want to share!!


If you know shiny blogs  through their dairy life with nice pictures, interesting viewpoints, and the power to make people happy,  please let me know :)  I keep exploring.




4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/14/2012

    I feel so honored! Thank you so very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Perfectly Imperfect.
      I'm looking forward to your entry everyday!!

      Delete
  2. I am smiling NOW HURRAY at your sitting down with a cup of hot chocolate and perusing the blogging world! And look what you did! You made a connection with "Perfectly Imperfect"! This is the kind of magic that happens in the blogging world!

    Also thanks for connecting me with these great blogs! I loved looking at them! I am so curious about the one with the single father--do you think he is looking for a wife? Or is he just blogging to have fun expressing events in his life?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, HALLELUJAH TRUTH.
    I'm really happy because I made a connection with "perfectly Imperfect", also "DEAN" become a follower of my blog!! By the way, I think he is looking for a wife, because the "life" without "wife" sometimes seems bother him.

    Now that I have come to find the delight in blogging, I need to be sitting down on the sofa much more time, and I need to have some cup of hot chocolate!!! I'm afraid I might gain weight, so I have to go exloring outside.

    ReplyDelete