Nov 30, 2012

Have fun!!

Since I started this blog, about one month has passed . 
As you can see this blog, my blog theme is daily life and having fun.
Due to this blog, my viewpoint to this world has changed alittle bit. 

I know life is not always interesting and facinating.
However, If I feel my life is boring, I will change it to attractive way.

I believe  we can change the our current situation
with having a different point of view.
I think this is same as blogstorming which my blogging teacher Ruth taught me.

I tell you how to change the point of view for enjoying our common life.

1. Observing something
2. Do not think too much
3. Connecting it with other things
4. Not Good, Not Bad, Just Is! (by Ruth)

Before cutting!!
Do you think it is something strange??
this parents hold twin babies.  So cute.
(photo by Now Hurray, Nov.2012)


My daily life is surrounded by treasures because this earth
has enormous treasures.
Let's go exploring from now!!

Do you want to come with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment