Nov 2, 2012

Welcome to my world!!

Welcome to PEACH PANCAKE VACATION.
Thank you for coming to my blog , and I'm so happy you are here.

This blog will take you to  the exploration with me through my daily life.  I hope this blog could make people feel excited and happy who think daily life is boring.

Sometimes I felt my daily life was  nothing but a routine. Just I wake up, say "good morning", have breakfast, brush my teeth, and......just breathing without meaning.  "I wish I had a vacation!!!"

Fortunately, now I have a long vacation.  My vacation is so long that it has become almost my routine life, but it is so exciting because I noticed that our Earth is a wonderful place to explore, and filled with delicious foods. Just changing the point of view, our daily life will turn shiny story.

Everyday,  the sweet scent of pancake comes around a train station, although there is no restaurant and no house near the station. Let's go exploring with me to find where it comes from. 
02/2009 in Philippines
I've found the pancake that I was looking for!!
I can see this beautiful world over the pancake.
It's up to you what to do the next in this world.

OPEN SESAME!!

10 comments:

  1. Dear NOW HURRAY! I love everything about your blog "Peach Pancake Vacation"! First of all, I love the pink! Then there is this intriguing title you have. I am laughing because the image of you stretched out flat on your back reminds me of a pancake--you are so flat!

    Then I just discovered your image for your profile photo! A cake with peaches forming the American flag--am I right?

    Well, your life looks far from boring right here! I am so excited that you are here and blogging to the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, HALLELUJAH TRUTH!!!
      Recently I've really felt that I'm lacking of creating something, So this class is nice oppotunity for me. it's is so exciting.
      I made American flag raight away as you mentioned. Unfortunately, I did not have any peach in my house, so I used strawberry and eggplant:)

      Delete
  2. It is a wonderful introduction of your blog. It arouses my resonate.I also have the feeling of 'routine'.When I read your blog, I check my life and find it is kind of boring. I look forward to your other blogs. From your tone, I think your vocation is very interesting now.Am I right.
    http://www.simplecomplexity179.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Applier!! Thank you for getting interested in my blog. My life is now so exciting.
      I believe that your life is also exiting just changing the point of view. I hope my blog will make your life a little bit happier.

      Delete
  3. I am surprised that eggplant and strawberries can look so good in your photo! Question: Did you eat this eggplant cake?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,sorry. It was not a cake.. I just put them on the cutting board. After picture, the eggplant turned into soup, and the strawberries were straberry sauce for steak.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! I want your recipe for strawberry steak sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The day I made strawberry flag was my creating day,so I created strawberry sauce. Creative dishes usually end in failure, but fortunately,this sauce was yummy. Unfortunately, I did not remember the detail of this recepi...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5/03/2013

    Nice blog, I want to experience also that place because I really like to relax my self. I am always stress on my work. I need a vacation and this place is the one that I choose.

    vacation area

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, Harman Brannon.
    Thank you for coming to my blog. The place you choose is nice.
    I hope you can feel relaxed.

    ReplyDelete