Nov 12, 2012

THIS I BELIEVE

 In our life, I do think  people can't live without believing.
Some people believe God, some people believe LOVE, and some people believe MONEY.
Whether  the belief is big or small,  or visible or not,  people believe something to make their own life better, or to keep connecting with their world.  Believing give me a power.


THIS I BELIEVE:  ROUTINE


ROUTINE is a basic of my life

ROUTINE is what I do

ROUTINE is what I decide

ROUTINE is not always easy

ROUTINE is what I can change by myself

ROUTINE is myself
                                                                                      This illustration from here

Having breakfast is my routine.   Just bread and coffee?? or Cinamon pancake and mango salad with 100% fresh peach juice??

Brushing my teeth is my routine.   Brushing roughly and getting tooth decay?? or Brushing carefully and keeping clean and white??

My daily routine consists of what I do and how I do.
I believe that if we can enjoy our routine,  we would never feel our life is boring.

Are you satisfied with your dairy routine??



6 comments:

  1. Hi, Applier.
    Thank you for reading my comment.
    I feel the daily routine is easy and difficult.That's why I might want to believe routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea that we should have routine,we can have a wonderful life.Cheer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Prince Sunshine.
      Watching "Red Tears Dancing inthe Sunshine" is also my routine!! This routine makes my happy:)

      Delete
  3. Now Hurray, when you write about routine it sounds fun, even whimsical!I love the image you used to support this entry--it is so colorful!

    However, I have a question for you! What is underneath the routine that you believe in? What does routine create? What is it that you achieve through routine? I know you say you can find your way out of boredom with a keen appreciation for routine...but your BLOG TITLE is about a PEACH PANCAKE VACATION--isn't that a break from ROUTINE as you knew it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HALLELUJAH TRUTH,Thank you.
      What I want to say is that we can change the our current situation with having the different point of view. Most people are likely to think that routine is boring, but I believe that not only vacation but routine also makes our life happier.

      Delete