Nov 18, 2012

WEEKEND Journey

How long was I sitting down in front of the TV??
"TOY STORY", "TOY STORY2", and  "TOY STORY3".
No matter how many times I watch, I never get tired of these movies.
However, My body is stiff...due to these.

Well, let's go outside and find something more interesting than PIXAR's movies.



Let' go exploring.  
Oh, outside is chilly. Anyway,  I'm so excited
what kind of beauty this earth is going to show me today!!
OMG!!   I have a fear of height..
don't look down..don't look down...  (photo by my friend)

 
GO this WAY.
I can't pass through this gate by the car.  WITHIN 5 mph...
Who on earth can walk over 5 mph !? Oh, I found I got lost.
This arrow is MY SHADOW !!!  let's take the different route.
(photo by Now Hurray)



How old are you??
What is this plant?  Does this plant need tendrils?? 
There is no place to climb up around it,
or is it enough old to have stubble?? (photo by Now Hurray) 



Preparation for CHRISTMAS??
Changing leaves are very beautiful.
They show me the colorful world.
Yellow, red, orange, brown and green.
Not only people but also the leaves seems to be looking
forward to Christmas. (photo by Now Hurray)
 

SMILING. 
 I got home right now, and this guy has welcomed me.
 Persimmon, Avocado and Banana. Wow!!!! 
However, now I am soooo hungry. Can I eat you??
I don't want  lose your smile...  but I, I, I....... I'm hungry...Ummm.
(photo by Now Hurray)


To forget hunger. 
Not to destroy that smiling guy, let's get started flower arrangement.
                      "lily","lily","hungry","hungry",    Ooooops!!
                      "lily","lily","lily","lily","hungry"    Ummmm...
                      "lily","lily","lily","lily","lily"           Yaaahhh!!
Finally, I've forgotten hunger,
but I'll never forget his smile :) 
"lily","lily","lily","lily","smiley"
(photo by Now Hurray)
 
Tonight, I could fall asleep as I feel the real world is always
much more interesting
than any movies, and I will have a wonderful dream.

I wish I would not eat the smiling guy in my dream.



 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Now Hurray! There is so much to LOVE about this blog entry! Is it because you would dare watch 3 Toy Story movies in a row? Is it the images that beckon adventure and whimsey? Or it the artistry in the photos you take and how you explain them!?

    It is fun being here on your blog! I absolutely love the persimmon, avocado, banana guy! YUMMY and FUNNY!

    Such a nice thought to conclude with! REAL LIFE is much more interesting than movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, HALLELUJAH TRUTH.
    Actually, I watched 3 Toy Story... I wish I had a creative brain and whimsy.

    The guy is gone, or I ate him..................

    ReplyDelete