Dec 1, 2012

"shiwasu"

Now it's December.
Japanese call December "shiwasu (師走)", which literally means "teachers or
priests run". Everyone is toooo busy in December to finish the tasks or work
left, and to prepare for the forthcoming year such as house cleaning.
 
 Before this busy month come, this week was extremely tough for me to do
my assignments. I got up  at 4 AM every morning. After coming back home,
I spent whole day doing my assignments. Of course, it was a disaster
in my house.
 
 However, I feel so refreshed now and I have welcomed my December first, because today is weekend and I have no school.
I could sleep without alarm.
I just finished all of my housework.

 Also, December first is my mother's birthday!! Happy birthday to mom!!




Moon in the morning
on the way to school.
No matter how busy I am, 
something exiting are always waiting for me and you!!
Getting up early is not bad.
(photo by Now Hurray)

"Shiwasu" has just begun.
My December first has just started.
I'm sure today is a great day.

How are you starting this last month of 2012 ??

No comments:

Post a Comment