Dec 6, 2012

A Magic Spell

#reverb12 Day 6: What did you learn?

Compare the “you” from the beginning of 2012 to the “you” that you are now. What new skills or talents have you learned or discovered this year?


My 2012 is a exciting year compared to other years. A new skill I've discovered this attractive year is how to enjoy my life with little expenses.

Actually, now I'm on long vacation.
Usually, a vacation requires a lot of dollars, yen, euro, won, or pesos.
Staying luxury hotels, gourmet food, beautiful beach and sunset, stylish dresses...

Definitely, these kinds of vacation make me happy.
However, my present vacation is so long that I can't afford to keep such an extravagant lifestyle; in addition, my vacation is, now, almost my daily life. 

Luckily, I got a skill to change my daily life into stimulating vacation, because I found a magic spell dropped on a sidewalk as if I had found one penny there.


Fallen leaves in front of my house.
This scenery is one of my daily life, not special.
However, when I cast a magic spell, 

then...



Merry Life Goes Round.
Now Hurray in Wonderland??
same place, but totally different scenery.
 
Now matter where I am, I'm on this Earth, which always gives me more wonderful gifts than I can imagine.
 
 
Are you satisfied with your daily life??
Do you want to change your daily life??
If you want to know a magic spell,  I would tell you!!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I am wondering maybe your words above are the magic spells, they sound like poem and fulled of happiness. I was really being affected!

    But, If you got another magic spell for how to be more happier, please let me know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, Shell Bean.
    You're right!! The magic spell I found sounds beautiful.
    Ok, If I find another one, I'll tell you.
    I hope you could find your magic spell on your way.

    ReplyDelete