Dec 4, 2012

Celebrate myself Literally

#reverb12 Day 4: How will you celebrate YOU?

How are you going to celebrate your self this festive season?


Celebrate myself.....

I would like to look back my 2012 and I'll be grateful to all those who I met in 2012.

In my 2012, countless and marvelous stimuli has covered me up.
American culture, Culture shock, American food, English class, Traveling,
Pecan pie, Football, Key West, Camper, English, President Election, Homework, Recycling, Thanksgiving, MLB......

All of them were shiny and glittering events.
However, I have only one brain, and my brain cannot absorb and keep all of them. Unfortunately, some of them just passed through me.

For example, everyday,everyday, I meet a lot of new vocabularies.
I look up the meaning in the dictionary to finish reading, but that's it.
Next day, I'll forget everything.

In such a repeated daily life, sometimes miracle happens.
I witness the vocabulary again and again which I learned just a few days ago.
I meet the person again and again whom I met a few days ago for the first
time.
In those cases, my brain can work well (Good job!!❤), and I won't forget them.


Two new vocabularies.
I found these two words in the novel,
just after I had learned them in my blogging class.

You know, miracle seldom happens.

That's why I need to look back my way I came, and I'll keep all of my lucky
chances in my mind which makes my life fun. Gratitude towards them leads to celebrating myself because they are exact my way I came.

How will you celebrate yourself??


No comments:

Post a Comment