Dec 15, 2012

Special Dishes

#reverb12 Day 15: What tingled your tastebuds?

What was the most extraordinary dish you sampled in 2012? What made it so magical?

Oh, yesterday, I talked about this prompt...
However, I had other extraordinary dishes in 2012.


First.
My friend's wedding party.
in Tokyo Disney Resort.
Can you find Mickey in each dishes??
Sooo cute♡♡



Second.
Who made this??
Looks not good....
Do I have to eat this??

My three-year-old niece cooked it by herself
when I and my parents visited her house.

Suddenly she said to us "I'll serve a dish for you"
when her mother was not at home.
She went out and picked up radish and tomato
from her garden and then cooked.
(broke an egg, and add the flour... all by herself.)
We were really afraid of the taste...

"Who want to eat first??"

Surprisingly, the taste was good.
I found three-year-old great chef!!

 
 
Third.
American unhealthy Cake.
in my friend's farewell party.

"Who on earth want to eat this cake??"
Needless to say, this color looked unhealthy.
This color made me spoil my appetite.
This cake never tingled my tastebuds.

 

What tingled your tastebuds?
Do you want to try this cake??

2 comments:

  1. I found Mickey! Wow...I don't like cakes like the one above either! Typical though for many American celebrations. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, HALLELUJAH TRUTH.
    I know that kind of cake is for celabrations, but Just looking is enough for me. I feel full.

    ReplyDelete