Dec 12, 2012

Award

#reverb12 Day 12: Your most intense emotions?

What made you dance in 2012? What made you weep?


My most intense emotion is EXCITED!!!
My daily life in 2012 is so exciting.
Everyday,  I learned and found a lot of something new.
Most of them made me happy and laugh, although sometimes it made me
annoying and bothering.
However, such a bad feeling finally made my life exciting.

I started this blog 8 weeks ago.
Blogging also makes my daily life exciting.

Award for my blog.
in my blogging class.
Category: Most Beautiful and Funny!!
This certificate made me feel like dancing.
Now, it's a time to Hurray!!
 

Today, My blogging class finished.
Thanks to this class, I could begin to blog in unique way.

I'm grateful to Ruth, all of my classmate, and World Audience, you!!!

I'm going to continue my blog, so could you come to my blog as before??

2 comments:

  1. Now Hurray! Congratulations on your award! I am a dedicated fan now. I want to see more your stuffed animal! Will he be featured in upcoming blogs!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, HALLELUJAH TRUTH.
      I really appriciate you. You gave me a good oppotunity and blogstorming.
      I hope I will, but I need to ask GOMA-Pi whether he want to be more famous or not. but a problem is he cannot speak.....

      Delete