Dec 3, 2012

Say Good-Bye

#reverb12 Day 3: What do you really wish for?

Imagine a scenario where you only had one year left to live.
What is one thing that you really wish to do that you just haven't had the

chance to accomplish yet?
 
what steps could you take (however small) to ensure that you accomplish this thing in 2013?

For me, one thing that I have not accomplish yet ( but I have had the chance)
is to say GOOD-BYE to "shyness"and "to be timidity".

I know I'm so shy and timid.

In my school days, every year, every teachers told me that my voice was
too small, and I should have raised my hand and expressed my opinion.
Even after I got  job, most of my bosses told me, in the meeting, that
my voice was too small, and I should have had more confidence.

I have a lot of chance to make a presentation in my Language Institute now.
However, every time I finish my presentation, I regret my presentation.
It's terrible, because I can't do it well even in my native language, Japanese, 
there is no way of my presenting perfectly in English.

Due to my shyness and timidity, I have never gone to SUBWAY (sandwich) .
SUBWAY requires a lot of conversation to order....

According to my mom, I was having fun by myself when I was little.
That's why I might enjoy my daily life just with my surroundings.

Even if I have few clothes, I can enjoy dressing.   
Even if I have few ingredients, I can enjoy cooking and cook yummy food.
Even if I have no instrument, I can enjoy playing music.


                                                  Jingle Bells by Now Hurray
     
Though I can enjoy my life,
I don't know why it is difficult for me to become extrovert.

To accomplish this problem in 2013, at first step,  I want to say "Hello"
with loud voice to people.

Do you have a good idea to become extrovert??
Could you give me some advice?

Please let me hear your opinion as a Christmas present for me!!







4 comments:

  1. Dear Now Hurray! I witnessed moments of boldness in the improv class last session, and I see that your writing and blogging is so expressive and LOUD! I believe you are doing all of the things necessary to speak out!

    I continue to work on my voice and ability to have more vocal quality. My husband, Chiboogamoo, and I just took a 5 week course of vocal improv. I can give you the teacher's name. I think I am going to take more classes. Want to try?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, HALLELUYAH TRUTH!!
      Inprov class were really meaningful for me. I need to take a resk.
      I'm surprised that you are taking vocal improv class because you already have my ideal personality. I'm interested in the class, but I have a question. All classmates are professional like you?? ..I need to take a risk!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Now Hurray!
    To tell you the truth, I am also very shy and I have accepted it. But I was also shocked to know you have never go to the subway just because you don't want to have a lot of conversation! (laughing, gorgive me!)
    It's good to be ourselves, but sometimes we have to deal with the social contacting, you can put an "invisible jacket" on you when it's necessary and pretend you are someone else who has a different personality, of course, temporarily. Just like what I learnt in my improv speaking class, and it works!
    Have fun with trying new things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear, Shell Bean.
      Thank you for good suggestion.
      Yeah, in Improv class, I learned a lot of important things. The class was not only to improve my English skill but also to be outgoing. Put an "invisible jacket" and pretend someone, take a risk, say yes, have fun!! I'll do my best!!!!! Thank you.

      Delete