Dec 17, 2012

Bug's Life

#reverb12 Day 17: How did you make a difference?

Think of one person whose life you made a difference to in 2012
What did you gain from this?
How will you continue to make a difference in 2013?



This is very difficult prompt for me.
I' not sure I made a difference to a person's life in 2012.
I wish I would have made a difference., but I have no confidence.

Hopefully, I might have influenced on one bug.


A Small bug.
While I was reading, it stopped on my book.
Usually I take it away quickly when I see it.
However in this time,
It was moving as if it wanted to read the book,
 therefore, I kept it on my book for a while.

I hope it would learn something new, and it became smarter.
I felt like that not only human but also bugs might want to learn English.
"English is difficult."

Think of one person whose life you made a difference to in 2012
What did you gain from this?

No comments:

Post a Comment