Dec 13, 2012

Getting older

 

#reverb12 Day 13: Some selfie love?


As I get older,  the number of wrinkles are increasing.
As I get older,  my wrinkles are getting deeper and thicker.
As I get older,  my sunspots on my cheek deepen. 
As I get older,  losing weight gets harder.
As I get older,  getting fat is easier.

As I get older,  I become more optimistic.
As I get older,  I can make decisions by myself.
As I get older,  I can study what I want to learn.
As I get older,  I can eat delicious dishes whenever I want.
 As I get older, I have more freedom.
Getting older is not good for my skin and my health, but good for myself.


Japanese Tea Ceremony.
My 2012 started from this majestic event.


I served green tea to many guests in this event.
This was my first time,so I was so nervous. That's why I cannot show my face
to you!!
During the event, I sometimes made mistakes of the direction of a teacup 
when putting it on the table. Most of the teacups have the front side even if 
it don't have a handle of cup.  If it has some design, it's easy to distinguish
the front side.
How about this teacup??


Where is front side??
Can you distinguish which side is front??
(photo from here)


A lot of guests said to me, " What a nice kimono!!", " Your kimono design makes me happy!!," or "the way of tying Obi is great!!"  despite my mistakes.

Now matter how old I am, being praised makes me happy.
When people are praised, most people might feel happy.

Now I came up with an idea.
"If I always praise myself, can I be much happier??

How do you think of this question??

2 comments:

  1. LOVELY photo! I think the small indentation shows you which is the front and which is the back--correct?

    I adore the freedom that comes with getting older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, HALLELUJAH TRUTH.
    I'd like to say "You're right!!" but actually I don't know the answer..Sorry.

    ReplyDelete