Dec 14, 2012

American Food

#reverb12 Day 14: The path that brought you here?

what was the most important thing you learned in 2012?


I learn something new everyday.
The most important thing I learned in 2012 was the American culture.
Especially, American dishes are delicious.

The taste of American foods is too strong for me.
Too salty, too sweet....

I went to New York this summer as I expected that I could eat delicious food
in New York.  Indeed, bagels were delicious, hamburger was good.
Last day,  I went to a famous restaurant, but the taste of every dishes was too salty. I was really disappointed.

Since then,  I had an idea that American food was not delicious.


However,  I changed my mind in thanksgiving day.
My American friend invited me to his house.
There, I met new American culture.

Appetizers.
Before dinner, I was full because of these Appetizers. 
(photo by Now Hurray, 11/22/2012)

His family served many dishes. Every dishes was sooooooooooooooo delicious.
In addition, they prepared ten kinds of desserts. All dessert were not too sweet.
I really enjoyed American dishes.

Now I can tell you that "American food is delicious."

Do you like American food??

No comments:

Post a Comment